In using this website, you are deemed to have read and agreed to the following terms & conditions:
These are the terms concerning refunds for our customers:
- In the event that you are not happy with any product you purchase from “Boardwalk”, keep in mind that any purchase is considered a donation in fair exchange for educational products. If for some reason you don’t see the value of our services, this is why you need our services.
- There are no refunds beyond the 30 day period for enrollees in our Affiliate program.
- you are protected by a 30 day money back guarantee.
- If you ask for a refund beyond 30 days after the initial purchase date of the product then you will not be granted a refund and there are no exceptions to this rule.
- Recurring payments are not refundable, since they fall outside of the 30 day guarantee period (e.g. if you purchase an annual subscription, you can get a refund within 30 days of the initial purchase, but you can’t get a refund 12 months later, when the subscription is automatically renewed, because that’s 11 months after the refund period expired). Subscriptions need to be cancelled in advance if you don’t wish to renew it.
- By asking for a refund you are agreeing to remove any “Boardwalk” products associated with the purchase from all web sites that you own and YOU will be held personally liable if you represent to the public otherwise.
- We reserve the right to refuse a refund if you continue to use any “Boardwalk” products on your site after requesting the refund.
- Refunds are made via Paypal, Woocommerce, and/or any relevant payment processor and will processed within 10 days by our customer support team.
Any information concerning the customer and the respective customer records are regarded as confidential and will therefore not be divulged to any third party, unless we are legally required to do so by the appropriate authorities. Customer data is passed on only to services required to maintain our business, such as payment processors (PayPal, or others) and customer databases (mailchimp). These third party services guarantee the privacy of your data in their own terms. Customers have the right to request copies of any and all customer records we keep, on the provision that we are given reasonable notice of such a request. We will not sell, share or rent your personal information to any third party or use your email address for unsolicited mail. Any mails sent by “Boardwalk” will only be in connection with the provision of agreed services and products found on our websites.
Payments are processed through third-party payment providers like PayPal and others, to insure the best possible customer experience and ensure the customer’s privacy. All our products are delivered as downloads, on receipt of payment. All goods remain property of the company until paid for in full. The download instructions are sent by email, after the payment is received. Additional charges, late fees, chargeback fees and other fees are determined by our payment providers.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
Any subscription services maybe be cancelled by the customer at any time. Customers can cancel their subscriptions through the payment provider, in their user account by contacting our the Law Office of Claud A. Sinclair. A minimum of 3 days notice of cancellation is required prior to product renewal. All our Affiliate products come with a 30 day refund guarantee. Customers can request a refund by contacting 323 299 2509. Refunds are only granted within 30 days of the original payment. Refund requests that reach us outside of 30 days or refund requests for subsequent billings of a subscription (all payments after the first payment) will not be granted. Both the customers and ourselves have the right to terminate/cancel for any reason. We will only terminate our relationship with members for violations of policy considerations which tend to subject company to legal issues or which effect our brand.
Exclusions and Limitations
This site is not a part of any 3rd party entity except, the Law Office of Claud A. Sinclair, The Temple of Inner Peace and Prosperity and Boardwalk Management and Investment Group. Additionally, this site is NOT endorsed by Facebook in any way. FACEBOOK is a trademark of Facebook™, Inc.
Copyright 2020 by Boardwalk Management and Investment Group. All rights reserved
Designed by Claud A. Sinclair, Esq.| Powered by WordPress